Inserting the euro symbol in Google Docs is a straightforward process, and there are several methods you can choose. Whether you’re using a Mac, Windows, or Linux computer, there are various options for inserting Google Docs Euro Symbol.
Here we will learn four different methods for inserting the euro symbol in Google Docs or Google Docs euro symbol:
How to type euro symbol in Google Docs
One of the quickest and most convenient methods for inserting the euro symbol in Google Docs is by using keyboard shortcuts.
On a Mac
Place the cursor where you want to type the euro symbol. Then
- Use the keyboard shortcut for the euro symbol is “Option” + “2.”
- Simply press and hold the “Option” key and then press the “2” key.
On a Windows
- Open Google Docs
- Place the cursor where you put the Euro Sign
- Press “Alt + 0128” key on the numeric keypad. Always use the left Alt Key
The euro symbol (€) will be inserted wherever your cursor is placed in the document.
Special Characters Dialog Box
Another method for inserting the euro symbol in Google Docs is to use the “Special characters” dialog box.
- On your computer open Google Docs
- From the “Menu bar” click on the Insert option
- Choose the Special Characters option
- Pick from categories
- Type “Euro” in the search box
- To add a character, simply click euro symbol (€).
Euro symbol Google Docs Copy and Paste
You can also copy the euro symbol from Euro Symbol site and paste it into your Google Docs document.
Simply click the button to copy the euro symbol on the clipboard and use “Ctrl + V” to paste it on your document.
Emoji & Symbols
On a Mac, you can also insert the euro symbol by using the Emoji & Symbols dialog box.
- To access this dialog box, press “Control” + “Command” + “Space.”
- In the search box, type “euro” and select the euro symbol (€) from the list of results.
- Then, click on the symbol to insert it into your document.
No matter which method you choose, inserting the euro symbol in Google Docs is a simple and straightforward process.
Whether you prefer using keyboard shortcuts, the “Special characters” dialog box, copying and pasting, or the Emoji & Symbols dialog box, there’s an option for you.
In financial documents, spreadsheets, and other business-related materials, the euro symbol represents the European Union’s single currency and is commonly used as a currency symbol.
In some cases, you may need to include the euro symbol in your Google Docs documents for work, school, or personal reasons.