Here are some of the ways to insert Euro symbol in Gmail:
- Use Keyboard Shortcut
- Copy and paste the Symbol
- Use Euro Emoji as Symbol
- Insert in MacOS
Copy and paste the Euro symbol:
Just copy the euro symbol from a source such as a website or document and paste it into your Gmail message.
How to insert euro symbol in Gmail MAC
Depending on the American English keyboard layout a Mac user can use the below option
- On MacOS US keyboard, hold down the “Option+ Shift +2”.
- On MacOS UK keyboard, hold down “Option + 2”.
Use an emoji:
Gmail also supports the use of emojis, which are graphical symbols that represent emotions, objects, and other concepts. To insert the Euro symbol as an emoji,-
- Open “Gmail”
- Click on Compose
- Now click on the Emoji icon
- Type euro in the search box
- Click the euro emoji symbol to add it to Gmail
How to type euro symbol in Gmail using a keyboard shortcut:
If your keyboard has a numeric keypad, you can type the Euro symbol in Gmail by holding down the “Alt” key
- For the US keyboard press “Alt +0128”
- For the UK keyboard press “Alt Gr+ 4”
To sum up, there are several ways to add the Euro symbol to Gmail, including copy and paste, a keyboard shortcut, or an emoji. Choose the method that works best for you, and make sure you include the Euro symbol in your Gmail messages as needed.